Saturday, November 22, 2014
We meet in Brighton, Ontario (see the Schedule/Location link below) and run our meetings with maximum emphasis on education and learning - minimum time on administration. Usually, there is a presentation (by a member or an outside expert) on a topic of interest, followed by a friendly social break with refreshments. Finally the Questions and Answers section - when members ask for advice from our Technical Team.
The Club provides a great venue for learning about desktops, laptops, tablets and other mobile devices. We cover all types of software - with the emphasis on security and free!
We help members in other ways. A Forum on the website allows members to get answers to their questions. We evaluate and list good free software products. We post many helpful presentations on the website. Between meetings, our Technical Team monitors computer developments. They keep the membership up-to-date with targeted emails concerning breaking news that could affect us.
You can attend a meeting as a guest to see if the Club is for you, before deciding to join. Fees are low - only $10 for the entire season of 14 meetings from October 2014 thru May 2015.
We hope to see you soon!
Club members - you will see we are making some changes to the website:
- The Software page has been totally redesigned and is now linked from the Members Only page
- The Show Time page has been renamed "Presentations" and you now access it with the same User Name and Password as the Members Only page
- The Information page has been closed and its content incorporated in other pages
- Meeting minutes will be shown for the current year and the prior year
- and more changes are coming!